Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Weigh or Not to Weigh/// Snacks


I think that I may take off weighing in this week. Not to be unaccountable but because I want to be out of the 240's and I do not want to dwell on another week with knowing a number on the scale on this. I will not let the scale determine my victories all the time! So for now I will focus on NSV's being able to fit better in my jeans and shirts and then possibly weigh in next week so it will be 2 weeks since the last weigh in. Hopefully I will be in the 230's by that time.

My last post I said that I would put down some snacks that I eat now so I just want to put it down now.. Here are some...
Frozen grapes
Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge bars
100 calorie pack choc covered pretzles
slice of wheat bread with 1 tsp of PB
Handful of nut-trition nuts
Fiber one Bars
Adkins Bars
Greek yogurt or light 'n fit yogurt

Thats all for right now, Im sure this list will grow when I come across more healthy ideas for snacks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment