Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I do not like this scale// Tuesday Weigh in

First sorry about the pics.. I tried to post this really quick because the baby is crying and wants another botle.. So anyway... I weighed myself this morning and yes I lost but these are the readings that I got... First was..










Then I decided to weigh myself again and I got...


It is not a big significance number between the two but it does not give me a solid number.. so I went with the higher one.. the 243 so that if I loose more next week it will make me feel better.. ( I guess it is mind over matter :/)

Today is also day 11 of my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.. which means I start circuit 2.. I pray I can keep this going.. I was not motivated at ALL yesterday to exercise.. so I took a day off.. So I only did 9 days of circuit one.. but I am okay with that.. At first I wasn't and on top of it all I ate tons of chocolate.. (well, it was Valentines day, right?!? lol!!! ) BUT I know that I will have to be realistic with my eating habits.. I am not really doing cheat days so I have a treat or so when I feel like I can but in moderation..



No comments:

Post a Comment