Saturday, February 12, 2011

Motivation please!! Thank you :)


Sooo I did what I said that I would'nt do and stepped on the scale early this morning. It said 244.6.. I am not happy about this but I can not be too upset. I have lost some but not as much as I would have lost... then again It has not been a full week as yet. But I know that I have had about two days that I did eat junk.. For superbowl on Sunday and also lastnight with some friends and the DH. We had drinks and good food! :)
I have to loose weight in a way that I can still live and enjoy life and food, so I in a way I do not feel too bad because I have to be realistic and just know which is the wisest thing to eat while I am out.
Motivation is good to have within yourself first but it can be hard maintaining it... but I do have a NSV!!!
I was able to fit into a spring jacket that I had for years that could not fit. I am excited about this and it makes me want to work harder..
I am hoping that the next time I weigh myself that I am at least 242! I am hoping to be in teh 230's within the next 2 weeks. I think I can make this happen...
I am just looking at the light at the end of the tunnel and I can not wait until I am at my half way mark which is 200!!! I think I can make it here by July/August but no pressure..
I really pray that I get a seat for my clinicals this fall.. Please keep me in prayer!!! I am excited for my future!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you hit it on the head when you said you wanted to live life and enjoy food. My problem is I want to enjoy EVERY meal like it is my last!!! We need to learn how to make those meals treats, not the norm, haha. (I currently am finishing my burger from a Steak and Shake run last night)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren- LOL!!! That is too funny and sooo true! I am like that as well.. I enjoy it a little bit too much.. I am trying to remind myself that it is all mind over matter.. but it is not easy!

    Mandy- I sure will! I'll do that right now! :)

    ReplyDelete