Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Listening Pleasure Right Now





For christmas my hubby got me some CD's.. I am so happy about because I havent bought music for myself for like over a year! lol!
Loving Maxwell, Mariah Carey, and Alicia Keys right now! :) I also got Queen Latifah's jazz CD persona.. havent really listened yet but Im getting there :)
My music style can vary.. but my all time favs are Sade, Mariah Carey and Alicia Keys :)



Sooo.. I have made a list on where I would like to go .. Eventually in life I would like to visit all 7 continents and all 50 states. I think that this is attainable, but right now I am making a list to start out.. so here is what I have so far... (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

INTERNATIONAL:
HAWAII
PARIS
AFRICA
CANADA
ENGLAND
MEXICO
GERMANY
BAHAMAS
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
PUERTO RICO
EGYPT
GREECE
ROME
MOROCCO
SICILLY
US:
California
Texas
Colorado(Aspen)
Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment