Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Year and a new beginning. I plan to stay updated on my blog and able to post as frequently as I would like. Being in nursing school and having a small child and husband is not as easy as I thought it would be to update my blog.. As you can see my last entry was in September, basically around the time school started! tee hehe!!!! ;)

Anywhoo.. a new year, right?!?! so I'm going to try to start off good this year! YAY!! :) I've changed up since its a new year, deleted a blog that was really unnecessary because I can just use the tag system. I changed my background and basically changing the concept of my blog to be just about simply ME!**

I am planning a lot of things this year.. (oh how I missed blogging) okay, okay... back on track!! haha!!

1st- Graduate from my LPN program, then get right back in to complete my RN
** my school is a 1+1 program where you can get your LPN so you can work while finishing your RN**

2nd- TRAVELING!!!!!!!!!! There are MANY MANY places on my agenda, I just have to figure out financially what I can do and how to get there.. but I'm definitely not going to let anything hold me back from this!!!

3rd- Get credit back under control and increase money flow in our household!** I am VERY excited about this. We should be able to still knock out some debt while still being able to travel! :)

4th- Plan my baby girls 1st BDAY PARTY!!!!
*I'm starting to plan now because Ill be in my nursing clinical until May, I don't want it to creep up on me and I have no idea what I'm going to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment