Thursday, September 29, 2011

Updates!

I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER SO FAR BLAST!!!! For my 30th birthday.. and I must say that I make 30 look darn good! ;)
We went to J.B. Dawson's rest and then took it to Warmdaddy's later that night. I got so many gifts(unexpected). I am the type of person that will not want you to worry about a present and just show up and enjoy your self but I got so many wonderful gifts and I was soo elated! I got jewelry, perfume, money, makeup, a new purse.. omg! and the list goes on! Soooo happy! ;) ;0 ;) ;P

Today I spoke to one of my cousins (by marriage) and it was nice to touch base with her. She is in Jamaica, once lived here in the states but has taken residency in JA now. I was happy to talk to her because we have not spoken since like 2008/09 on the phone, but still keep in contact via FB. We talked about a couple different things and I told her how proud I am of her doing so much with her life. We are going to make plans to see each other.. Ill probably look into spring break of next year. She is in Kingston and although my family is from JA and I visit many times, I have never been in Kingston except for driving through. So I pray that we come together to plan this and have a blast.. I know we will. It will be nice to catch up :) I love positive people and she is one.

Other than that I am still in my Microbiology class (which I am glad that I decided to take it.. and I must say that I am kicking butt on all my work! oh yeah!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo thankful that God has made things out to start working for me. I know that He has a plan but I am sooo glad that He chose me! ;)

As for my weight, I have not been able to get under 200lbs! I'm still in and out of 205-209lbs and I am starting to get tired of it.. I started a walking workout yesterday and I hope to continue. I want to get to 190lbs soon but I know that the holidays are coming up and I don't want to set myself up for disaster.. I just want to maintain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment