Monday, September 19, 2011

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY NURSING CLINCIALS FOR MY RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

All I can say is THANK YOU LORD!!!! HE IS WORTHY! THANK YOU JESUS!!! I am soo happy that I FINALLY got into my RN program! God is soooo good!
:)

oh yeah and I just came back from Florida last night! I had a blast with my cousin. We went to the mall, beaches, and drove around the area. It was so nice to reconnect with her after all these years.
We are planning another trip either me there or her here.. She really wants to come up north for the Winter because she has never seen snow.. So we shall see!

Next my birthday is Saturday and I will be celebrating my 30th (and also my acceptance letter!) then the countdown to our 5th year anniversary and surprise trip....well surprise for the hubby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment