Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day on Sulu

Well actually my first day was when I received the product which was Wednesday night. Got here faily quick considering I ordered Sunday night and it was shipped out on Monday. When I took it out the box, it was not that smelly as I had already prepared myself for. It was not bad AT ALL.. all this talk about bacon smell and even BBQ smells was not the case for me.. I think it just smells like Sulfur! lol! not the smelly one but like the hair dressing Sulfur-8. I kind of like the smell, its medicated like and makes me "feel" like its working! lol! yeah Im weird..

But anywhoo.. I parted my hair every which way and applied it to my scalp. It started to run a little but i got that under control. then after fully applied I put my hair in a baggie and then put my scarf around and went to sleep.. Now I plan to do this every other night, so tonight Im going to do it but have my "Wash Day" Saturday evening.. and then start all over again after I DC with all my products.. Im excited to see results..
IF you want to see my before (and after- when completed) .. go to my FOTKI.. :D

Which reminds me.. I have to get down a good regimine.. This is what I have so far.....(products im not too sure of as yet but have an idea on what Im going to use for each step)

1x/wk
Pre-poo-Herbal Essence- Hello Hydration
Poo- Creme of Nature (Green Label)
Protein DC- Organic Root Stimulator (ORS) replenishing Pak {mixed w/ EVOO OR Aphoogee 2 min reconstructor}
Moisture DC- Neutrogena Triple Moisture (NTM) hair mask, OR Silk Elements
Leave-In Moisturizer- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In, OR Jane Carter, OR NTM Silk Leave-In
Light Sealing Oil- Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, OR Coconut Oil

Daily Moistorize: (3x's/day)
Elast QP H-two OR S-Curl and Carol's Daughter Hair Balm OR Elasta QP Recovery OR NTM Leave in OR Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion {havent decided} tee hee hee

Other than "Wash Day"
Co-Wash daily- Herbal Essence-Hello Hydration

For my "Wash n Go's"
Co- Wash (HE)
Kinky curly custard and Kinky Curly Knot Today


*** IF you have read my blog or following,... please feel free to let me know any suggestions or what other processes or routine/products you feel would work better.. Im open for any suggestions and just like to hear from people in general :D ****

Cant wait to go product shopping!!!! Will start this regimine this Saturday evening and will try my hardest to stay on top of it and working out every day at least for 30 min. Also Im still going to use my Sulu, so as for the moisturizers, I may just wait to use that since it leave my hair so oily already and will Co-wash every other day instead of every day :)
Lets see what happens next, I will do an update in about a week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment