Tuesday, March 8, 2011

237.2!!

So I weighed myself first thing in the morning and this is what my scale had me at. I am happy but I feel that I could of done better.. but yes, we are still learning not to beat myself up over this! So I am content in knowing that I will not be bigger than this weight and I am keeping true to my promise and not increasing my number! But only decreasing!!! My small goal of 225 will possibly be here withing the next month and a half. So what I will do is continue to focus on exercising and eating right and not getting on the scale every week. I will probobly do a weigh in, in like 3-4 weeks that way it will please my psych to see the scale drop significantly. My ultimate goal is to be in onederland by my 30th birthday in September and I totally believe that this is attainable if I stay focussed on myself and put God first so that he can allow to give me the strength for me to continue.
Thank you LORD!!!
p.s. I missed my 3rd nutrition class today. It really means that I will have another month tacked on to my 6 month process..So I am not really upset about this. I am praying that I do not need to go through with this surgery at this point.
We shall see!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I am trying! Thanking God all the way with this journey!

    ReplyDelete