Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful and Blessed!

I am extremely thankful and blessed in knowing that I have a healthy family!
There are sooo many things in my life that I am thankful for! and I feel so blessed that I have it in my life. Im blessed to have a marriage that I have always wanted, even though times can be hard, this is what makes up our marriage and I would not trade it for the world. I am very blessed to have a beautiful daughter and to have the previlage of having our healthy little baby boy coming very soon too!

I am thankful for my job and my health.. which is going to improve..
I am thankful for a home and my husbands job. I am extremely thankful for the health of my children.

I am just extremely blessed and wanted to let everyone know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment