Monday, February 13, 2012

Hey Everyone!!! ITs been a WHILE!!!!! :)



Hi All It has been a while and I just wanted to check in. Its been some trying times recently and I am sad to say that me and my husband are not working out as much as I hoped. My last post was in reference to my marriage and I was praying that God was going to fix it but apparently God said it was not so! lol! (I can laugh about it now) I gave my husband one last chance to make things better and I was sincere on Feb. 7th and he turned me down. It was okay .. because I know I was sincere b/c I was feeling sorry for him and that is the not a real reason to try with someone but I do love him and I do not want to see him fail. But anyway if God wants to fix it then He will, but right now He must have something better for me because this happened without any fair warning. Oh well.. Its easy for me to say this now but Its the truth. I'm literally washing my hands clean of this situation. The only thing I'm hurt about is that we have innocent children involved and he did not even want to try because I NEVER wanted this kind of life for them. But again I know that God will supply a wonderful father for them. And I pray for the wisdom God will give me to have the right choice in a man. All the qualities of a husband and true genuine father. :) I cannot wait for the romance to begin!!!

Tomorrow is V-day and I was proposed to on this day 5 years ago. At first I didn't know how I would handle it but I think Ill be a big girl and I wont pout! :) I thank God for life and the health of my children and if my children are my Valentine I am perfectly happy with that. they give me joy and happiness every second of every day! :) :) xoxoxoxoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment