Monday, July 18, 2011

My Dream Last Night

Last night I had a dream that I was working as a nurse.. It was scary because I could tell that it was one of my first days and I was not familiar with the hospital. I was on a floor that had many different types of isolation rooms. It was crazy. It was busy but I had a feeling of joy in my heart working as a nurse. It was not in PICU or NICU (which is where I am wanting to work) but it looked like maybe a MICU.. It was cool!
I just wish and pray that it was real.. Some of you may know by reading my blogs or knowing me but I am having difficultly finding a job as a LPN, I am a little disappointed at this point that I still have not found a job .. I know that what God has for me is for me but I am a little down with not finding anything as yet.. I am going to take my cousin's advice and look into temp agencies that will possibly do a temp to hire because I would LOVE to be known as a nurse! <3!!! I pray that this will come through. I am currently in school to get my RN but I really need to get the experience. I do have a seasonal position coming up in the Fall that is only from Sept-Dec. I pray that I can get into a nursing home or hospital so that I can start to work as a LPN soon.. The only thing that I am afraid of is not being able to work the days that I want off! :) lmbo!! I know! Very trivial but I was looking forward to that.. but I will sacrafice that If I am going to be in my ADN clinical seat starting in January! I will know that I am almost there.. If I dont get it then Im going to go straight online to finish my RN.. I can not take the stress anymore! :/ God please come through with my prayers please! But I thank you for ALLL you have done and provided!! Love, your daughter.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment